It is a main focus of Parkland Music to nurture the next generation of musically gift and loving children to grow with them to allow the kids to increase their concentration, initiate learning, so they can learn not only music, but the proper attitude in the children music classes. We will provide some instruments free so the kids can experiment various interests without adding any extra problems for the parents.
We have over 100 great teachers with vast experience with children, great patience and wonderful in communicating with children. Many of our teachers graduated in famous institutions of music, ex: Musicians Institute in USA, Musicians Institute in Japan, Berklee College of Music, Hong Kong Academy of Performing Arts, Baptist University Faculty of Music, and Hong Kong University Faculty of Music, etc
The excellent educational brand of Parkland Music is due to a parents’ continue support and the recognition from the public and professionals throughout the years. The awards we’ve had include:
– Parents Magazine’s Super Brand Award 2015
– Capital Weekly’s Music Education and Performance Service Award 2014
– Mediazone’s 2015Most Valuable Company Award
– Parents Magazine’s Star School 2014
Ukulele for Kids Course Information
Feel that your kid is super cool? Parkland’s Ukulele for Kids courses is the place to nurture him to be the future star! As the ukulele isn’t a mainstream instrument in many children music courses, many students are extremely interested in this. Via playing and singing with the ukulele at the same time, it can improve the children’s self-confidence and increase their creativity. The school can arrange entrance to Trinity College London and Rockschool examinations.
Ukulele for Kids Courses are suitable for kids aged 2 and a half to 8 years old.
Music Course Fee
All new students can enjoy a FREE FIRST LESSON!
2020 Offer (New Students)
|Course fee per 1 classes
|Debut-Grade3||Grade 4-5||Grade 6-8||Advanced|
|(Groups of 2 persons)
|(Groups of 3-6 persons)
1. New students can enjoy the above discounted price by enrolling 2 months’ course
2. This offer could not be used together with “Free first lesson” offer
3. Original price of 45-min and 60-min lessons are $25 more per lesson compared with the new students offer above
*Groups of 2 and groups of 3-6 persons lessons:
1. The above price is the original price
2. New students can enjoy “Free first lesson” offer