It is a main focus of Parkland Music to nurture the next generation of musically gift and loving children to grow with them to allow the kids to increase their concentration, initiate learning, so they can learn not only music, but the proper attitude in the children music classes. We will provide some instruments free so the kids can experiment various interests without adding any extra problems for the parents.
We have over 100 great teachers with vast experience with children, great patience and wonderful in communicating with children. Many of our teachers graduated in famous institutions of music, ex: Musicians Institute in USA, Musicians Institute in Japan, Berklee College of Music, Hong Kong Academy of Performing Arts, Baptist University Faculty of Music, and Hong Kong University Faculty of Music, etc.
The excellent educational brand of Parkland Music is due to a parents’ continue support and the recognition from the public and professionals throughout the years. The awards we’ve had include:
– Parents Magazine’s Super Brand Award 2015
– Capital Weekly’s Music Education and Performance Service Award 2014
– Mediazone’s 2015Most Valuable Company Award
– Parents Magazine’s Star School 2014
Children’s music course content
Parkland Music School specially designed music courses for young children, suitable for those aged 1-6 who are interested in learning the piano. The entire course is led by a “renowned international kindergarten music teacher”, so that we can first understand the needs of children, and then use music to attract interest in learning!
- With the full English teaching mode, children can learn to communicate with others in English from an early age
- The course is suitable for children aged 2 – 4
- The whole course is led by “Famous International Kindergarten Music Teacher”
- 12 lessons in total
- After completing the course, you can recommend students to participate in competitions and performances
- After completing the course, the instructor will give an independent assessment & certificate to the children
LCM class (2 to 4 years old)
– Can participate in the “London College of Music Examination” after graduation, and obtain an internationally recognized certificate jointly signed by London College of Music & University of West London
– Get professional assessment & evaluation
– Train your guts, accumulate interview experience & music qualifications through exams