- Introduction to djembe structure and posture
- Coordination between hands and feet and endurance training
- Skills in hundreds of rhythms
- Techniques in complex beats
- Hundreds of Canto-pop, Taiwan-pop, J-pop, K-pop, Western pop and classic songs
- Reference to world renowned guitarists and classic bands’ performance techniques
- Performance techniques in different music styles (e.g. Blues, Rock, Jazz, etc)
- Music theory and notation reading training
- Development of different sense of rhythm
- Solo and Duo playing training
- Improvisation training
- Song arrangement and ear training
- Expression of feelings
- Equipment settings in different performance and venues
- Tuning and setting of different kinds of djembe
- Djembe maintenance
- Discussion on the effective and efficient way of daily practices/li>
Music Course Fee
All new students can enjoy a FREE FIRST LESSON!
Special “2-for-1” deal for designated schools! Enroll now!
2017 Summer Offer (New Students)
|Course fee per 1 classes
|(Groups of 2-3 persons)
*The above price is applicable to students who enroll from TODAY till 31 August, 2017.